james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From p...@kuruma.co.uk
Subject Upgrading dependency - Code changes
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:14:00 GMT
Hello,

I am upgrading a projects dependency on mime4j from 0.7.2 to 0.8.2.

In doing so and then running a maven update on the project I can see I
will have to make some code changes. I cannot easily see what it is that I
should be calling now.

The two snippets of code that are failing to compile are:

final TextBody body = bodyFactory.textBody(inputStream);
final BodyPart bodyPart = new BodyPart();
bodyPart.setText(body); // the method setText() is no longer available to
call

bodyPart.setContentTransferEncoding(codec.getValue()); // The method
setContentTransferEncoding() is no longer available to call

Any help would be appreciated, this is a part of the system that is
generally not often touched and I have never worked on it or used Apache
James Storage myself.

Thanks