james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.8.0?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 11:36:23 GMT
On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 10:14 -0500, Sean Busbey wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It's been ~year since I last saw a 0.8.0 release brought up. Any chance we
> could get one soon?
>
> If trunk is still not stable enough, could someone point me towards what
> needs to be done? e.g. testing additions or feature work?
>
> In particular I'm looking to get the mbox iterator into a released artifact.

Since no one else responded here is my personal take on the situation.
0.8 (trunk) is nowhere near being release ready and is unlikely to get
there any time soon given no one is currently working on it.

The only practical solution to getting the mbox iterator functionality
into an official release is to merge it to the 0.7 branch and release it
from there.

Oleg