james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Mariano Kamp <mariano.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.james.mime4j.io.MaxLineLimitException: Maximum line length limit exceeded / NPE
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:44:58 GMT
Oleg.

> You should be using the stable branch for the time being
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mime4j/branches/apache-mime4j-0.7
A downloadable dist would be nice.

Re: NPE
Created the JIRA bug report:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-235

Re: Max Line Length
Using MimeConfig does the trick.

messageBuilder.setMimeEntityConfig(new MimeConfig.Builder()

  .setMaxLineLen(-1).setMaxHeaderLen(-1).setMaxHeaderCount(-1).build());

Thanks.