james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [RFC] Binary compatibility between 0.7 and 0.8?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 17:56:36 GMT
I'm fine with breaking binary compatibility if we need it to improve
the library.
I'd like to reduce needed changes for source compatibility, but I
don't think we should aim to binary compatibility in a 0.x release.

This apply expecially to DOM APIs having always been experimental and
not widely used (because they have clear limits in the current form).

Stefano