james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] make most of mime4j immutable
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:09:33 GMT
Hello Oleg,

Pleas do. I've migrated around James components a lot. My focus for
now is on releasing 3.0.0 and updating the website infrastructure and
documentation.
My coding time is very limited, but I'll be more than happy to assist
you with ideas, code review, push for releases and integrate changes
in James Server components.
If you have time look at the way Jackson API is built [1],[2]. It's
immutable and has a nice API. Documentation and examples are also
needed. Especially regarding what RFC's we are implementing and what
RFC's are related to this issue.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-core
[2] http://wiki.fasterxml.com/JacksonInFiveMinutes