james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git import trouble
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:58:17 GMT
Hello Enrico,

I followed the instructions from [1]. Sometimes it doesn't work but
then I retry and things go ok.
If you are not a committer then I suggest using [2].

Github also has (read-only) clones of Apache projects:
https://github.com/apache/

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache
[2] git://git.apache.org/james-mime4j.git
http://git.apache.org/

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan