james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Weigelt <enrico.weig...@vnc.biz>
Subject Git import trouble
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 04:59:18 GMT
Hi folks,

I've just tried to import mime4j source into git:

   git svn clone --stdlayout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mime4j/

Unfortunately failed w/:

Using higher level of URL: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mime4j => http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
W: Ignoring error from SVN, path probably does not exist: (160013): Filesystem has no item:
File not found: revision 100, path '/james/mime4j'
W: Do not be alarmed at the above message git-svn is just searching aggressively for old history.
This may take a while on large repositories
RA layer request failed: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
REPORT request for '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default' at /usr/lib/git-core/git-svn line 5149

Could anybody please tell me how to import it ?

thx
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Enrico Weigelt