james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Bin Lan <lan...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing org.apache.james.mime4j.message.Message
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:41:27 GMT
Dear All,

So I was looking at the website api and the SVN. I realized that the
class *org.apache.james.mime4j.message.Message
*is missing and it prevents of running some of the classes in samples
folder.

The confusing part is that the current trunk does not contain the class
file at all. But the website's API doc actually has the javadoc file. Even
worse, the website's API doc is based on 0.8, which is not out yet.  There
is a lot of confusion here.

Regards
Bin