james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Bin Lan <b...@perimeterusa.com>
Subject Re: Missing org.apache.james.mime4j.message.Message
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:25:31 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for the help. I am very sorry, I was not careful enough that I
missed the new dom jar, so java/scala is complaining about missing the
Message class. Found the class few minutes after I send out the message.

I guess the confusion was caused by the fact that Message class is
inside org.apache.james.mime4j.dom
package while other concrete class is in
the org.apache.james.mime4j.message package. So I scan through
the org.apache.james.mime4j.message package. My bet anyway, sorry.

Regards
--
Bin Lan
Software Developer

Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PerimeterNews
Read Our Blog: security.perimeterusa.com/blog

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is