james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing org.apache.james.mime4j.message.Message
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:23:34 GMT
On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 08:01 +0100, Eric Charles wrote:
> Hi,
> The API doc reflects a trunk code snapshot.
>
> We will take care the next time we generate the site to generate from
> the release and not from trunk.
>
> Do you have any issue with the trunk code?
>
> Thx, Eric

I think what may confuse Bin is that since 0.7 Message is no longer a
concrete class but rather an interface.

http://james.apache.org/mime4j/apidocs/org/apache/james/mime4j/dom/Message.html

Yes, ideally we should not publish javadocs of the development snapshots
unless they are clearly marked as such.

Oleg