james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mbox-iterator in mime4j - code review
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 15:37:58 GMT
Hi Ioan,

Patch looks good to me, except that I wonder why you to introduce Guava
dependency:

- The Preconditions could be replace by a simple test.

- The InputStream asInputStreamUTF8Encoded() {return new
ByteBufferInputStream(Charsets.UTF_8.encode(messageBuffer));} is not
used in the project.

- The Charset charset = Charsets.UTF_8; could be replace with
Charset.forName("UTF_8")

It compiles/tests fine on jdk6 (not on my jdk7 which complains
@Override, but that's a bug on my env).

Thx, Eric

PS: For those willing to test from ioan' repo, don't forget 'git
checkout -b master origin/master' after 'git clone
https://github.com/ieugen/james-mime4j.git', svn's trunk in git's master).