james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wiederkehr <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Decoding of field contents
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 11:41:10 GMT
Sorry to disappoint you but "Fix Version" means it is scheduled to be fixed
in 0.8, it is not fixed yet. If nobody contributes a patch it will simply
be postponed to 0.9 once 0.8 is ready.

A patch would be welcome but we cannot accept a derivative work from
JavaMail or other sources if the license is not compatible.

Markus