james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO Iterator over messages in mbox file
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:20:50 GMT
2012/2/11 Ioan Eugen STAN <stan.ieugen@gmail.com>:
> On Sb 11 feb 2012 00:15:57 +0200, Markus Wiederkehr wrote:
>> Hi Ioan,
>>
>> Mime4j's BufferedLineReaderInputStream bridges the gap between byte and
>> character streams. It lets you read lines of text from a byte stream into a
>> ByteArrayBuffer. Then you can use class ContentUtil to decode the
>> ByteArrayBuffer into a String. You can also push back (unread) content.
>> Maybe that helps with your project.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Markus

Hi,

I have a working version of the mbox iterator [1] with an example and
a test. I've tested it on mbox files created by gmane mailing list and
it works fine. There are more features to add and improvements but it
does it's job and I think it's ready for inclusion in mime4j.

Please test it and tell me what do you think?

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/