james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wiederkehr <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO Iterator over messages in mbox file
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:15:57 GMT
Hi Ioan,

Mime4j's BufferedLineReaderInputStream bridges the gap between byte and
character streams. It lets you read lines of text from a byte stream into a
ByteArrayBuffer. Then you can use class ContentUtil to decode the
ByteArrayBuffer into a String. You can also push back (unread) content.
Maybe that helps with your project.

Cheers,
Markus