james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switching from 0.6 to 0.7.1 - address parsing, CRLF issues
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:46:11 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for reply. I would love to open JIRA tickets, but I am still not
sure that I use Mime4J API correctly. So I prepared a simple test case and
uploaded to GitHub.
It contains some tests to demonstrate mentioned issues:

Specifically, the following two tests are about encoding of "From" field.

https://github.com/lukas-vlcek/mime4j-test/blob/master/src/test/java/org/mime4j/test/BasicTest.java#L20
and
https://github.com/lukas-vlcek/mime4j-test/blob/master/src/test/java/org/mime4j/test/BasicTest.java#L28

Do you think you can take a look at this and tell me if I use Mime4J API
correctly, if so then I will be happy to go and open JIRA tickets.

Best regards,
Lukas