james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to have this mail parsed correctly?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:52:08 GMT
Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the analysis. I extracted this use case to the following test:
https://github.com/lukas-vlcek/mime4j-test/blob/master/src/test/java/org/mime4j/test/BasicTest.java#L45

Now, the question is, why Mailman is able to render the output correctly if
the charset and used encoding in the body are not in sync. May be the
encoding of the message file has been changed when I copied the file from
the server to my local dev machine... or it is just coincidence? I do not
know... just thinking out loud...

Regards,
Lukas