james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Switching from 0.6 to 0.7.1 - address parsing, CRLF issues
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:50:06 GMT
Hi,

First of all, thanks for this library!

I am new to this list, but I have been using mime4j for some time now (but
I would not call myself an expert on it though).

I switched from 0.6 to 0.7.1 recently and my tests started to fail in some
cases:

1) Parsing address:

I have this in the mail header:
From: "=?utf-8?B?amlhY2NAZ2lsbGlvbi5jb20uY24=?=" <jiacc@gillion.com.cn>

in 0.6 I was able to have it parsed into: "jiacc@gillion.com.cn <
jiacc@gillion.com.cn>"
I am unable to get the same result with 0.7.1

Another similar example is:
From: =?GBK?B?x67T7rrn?= <yhqian99@163.com>

in 0.6 it was giving me: "钱宇虹 <yhqian99@163.com>"
in 0.7.1 I can not get it.

2) CRLF instead of LF

In body texts I am getting CRLF (\r\n) where I was getting LF (\n) with 0.6

More generally, is there anything in particular I should pay attention to
when switching from 0.6 to 0.7.1 ?

Regards,
Lukas