james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switching from 0.6 to 0.7.1 - address parsing, CRLF issues
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:58:35 GMT
On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 15:24 +0100, Lukáš Vlček wrote:
> Done,
>
> Please feel free to update the issues
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-210 as I did not want to
> invent my own terminology for this bug.
> BTW When can I expect 0.7.2 to be released? Fix of this issue is quite
> important for me.
>
> Regards,
> Lukas

In my personal opinion this issue is nowhere near being severe enough to
warrant an emergency release. One can fairly easily work the problem
around by using the standard strict field parser or a custom field
parser.

I cannot say when 0.7.2 could be expected. It very much depends on the
one who volunteers to be a release manager for it.

Oleg

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 14:44 +0100, Lukáš Vlček wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > is it ok if I point the JIRA issue to my github repo for references? Or
> > do
> > > you want me to implement use case directly in mime4j? (I can do that, it
> > > will just take longer :-)
> > >

> > The problem is quite trivial to reproduce. So, makes no big difference
> > to me.
> >
> > Oleg
> >

> > > Thanks,
> > > Lukas