james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fe...@otego.com>
Subject Re: mime4j and Java 1.6
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:07:05 GMT
Hi Andreas

Java 1.5 has reached it's EOL already 2 years ago [1]. ATM there's not
yet a particular reason to need Java 1.6 but it's an invitation to
switch to Java 1.6 (which is also already quite mature) and a
preparation for next release of mime4j which may have particular reasons
to need at least Java 1.6. The James project in general agreed to move
to Java 1.6.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5/