james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Ashish" <ashish.shar...@hp.com>
Subject Code porting problems from mime4j 0.6.1 to 0.7
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:43:45 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to port my code from mime4j 0.6.1 to 0.7.

I am stuck at following:

		MimeEntityConfig mime4jParserConfig = new MimeEntityConfig ();
		mime4jParserConfig.setMaximalBodyDescriptor(true);

		MimeStreamParser mime4jParser = new MimeStreamParser(mime4jParserConfig);
		mime4jParser.setContentDecoding(true);
		mime4jParser.setContentHandler(contentHandler);

In the above 'MimeEntityConfig' has been changed to 'MimeConfig' but the method 'setMaximalBodyDescriptor(Boolean)'
is missing in the new config class.

Actually I want BodyDescriptor to be instances of 'MaximalBodyDescriptor'

Can anyone suggest me any alternative?

Thanks
Ashish