james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Mime4j 0.7
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:07:34 GMT
2011/7/20 Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>:
> The binary package only includes jars for "core" and not other jars.
>
> Then I see there are 2 source releases, too.

removed the src package defined in the assembly module because apache
parent pom now defines a source release package when the
"apache-release" profile is enabled (and it is, during release).
renamed LICENSE/NOTICE to remove .txt so that the above assembly will
take our NOTICE/LICENSE instead of the defaults.
changed the bin.xml assembly to make sure it includes all of our
modules (previously it included only core).

Hope this is OK now.

Stefano