james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From b...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r1148697 - /james/mime4j/trunk/assemble/src/assemble/src.xml
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:59:16 GMT
Author: bago
Date: Wed Jul 20 10:59:15 2011
New Revision: 1148697

Log:
rename LICENSE.txt/NOTICE.txt to LICENSE/NOTICE to follow maven convention and make sure the
source package defined in apache parent pom includes our licensing stuff instead of maven
defaults.
remove src.xml descriptor from assemble module: we don't need to generate a source package
because the "apache-release" profile already creates a correct one for the main pom.
alter bin.xml assembly descriptor to include all of our generated jars (previously it only
included core jars).

Removed:
    james/mime4j/trunk/assemble/src/assemble/src.xml