james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1136406
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:37:20 GMT
Hi Oleg,

i double checked and I can't reproduce the failure.
In detail, the error you see ( Expected file created) should only
happen when a test file is missing and not in other cases.
So maybe you should simply clean/package/install again as dom run
tests against core test files, so maybe you didn't run a clean or
something similar. Can you check with a clean/package/install?
If you still have issues can you send me the ".expected" files the
test file creates?

Thank you,
Stefano

2011/6/16 Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>:
> 2011/6/16 Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>:
>> On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 12:40 +0000, bago@apache.org wrote:
>>> Author: bago
>>> Date: Thu Jun 16 12:40:17 2011
>>> New Revision: 1136406

>>> Log:
>>> re-added mimetools double-semicolon tests.
>>>

>> Stefano,
>>
>> Is there any chance you could fix test cases broken by your last commit?
>
> Tests passed here, maybe I missed some refresh. Thank you for
> reporting, I'll check it soon.
>
> Stefano
>
>> Oleg
>>
>> ===
>> Results :
>>
>> Failed tests:
>>
>> double-semicolon2.msg(org.apache.james.mime4j.dom.ExampleMessagesRoundtripTest):
Expected file created