james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 0.7 release plan
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:11:19 GMT
nice. i will have a look how this would work out in the imap and mailbox code.


Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 schrieb Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>:
> Folks
> I have fixed all the issues that I felt had to be fixed for the 0.7
> release.
> I now intent to step away from mime4j for two or three weeks in order to
> give you enough time to review the changes and to decide whether or not
> we should proceed with the release.
> If no objections are raised about the actual API and the recent code
> changes, i'll proceed with updating the javadocs and preparing release
> packages in the first week of July.
> Oleg

View raw message