james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.7 release plan
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 06:22:51 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I've been using mime4j for some projects 3 years ago.
Now, it's the perfect time for me to have a deeper look to the internals.

As discussed previously on this mailing list, I would also like to
investigate how to parse to json (with jackson java library, or even
with javascript integration).

I hope to be able to do this on July.

- Eric

On 15/06/11 20:50, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Folks
> I have fixed all the issues that I felt had to be fixed for the 0.7
> release.
> I now intent to step away from mime4j for two or three weeks in order to
> give you enough time to review the changes and to decide whether or not
> we should proceed with the release.
> If no objections are raised about the actual API and the recent code
> changes, i'll proceed with updating the javadocs and preparing release
> packages in the first week of July.
> Oleg

View raw message