james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject 0.7 release plan
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:50:34 GMT

I have fixed all the issues that I felt had to be fixed for the 0.7

I now intent to step away from mime4j for two or three weeks in order to
give you enough time to review the changes and to decide whether or not
we should proceed with the release.

If no objections are raised about the actual API and the recent code
changes, i'll proceed with updating the javadocs and preparing release
packages in the first week of July.


View raw message