james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From <Nicolas.Poc...@atis-systems.com>
Subject Getting Size of Attachements by parsing body
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 10:18:10 GMT
Hello Mime4j users / developers

Does anybody know which way there are to get the size of attachments by
parsing Email-body ?

Until then I couldn't find any method that returns the attachment size or the
attachment itself.

I'm currently working with version 0.5

Bst regards

Nicolas

ATIS systems GmbH
Sitz: Bad Homburg
Registergericht: Bad Homburg HRB 1514
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Bernd Fiedler, Stefan Grimm, Helmut Huschka

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product
immunity or other legal rules. If you have received this message by mistake please let us
know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its
contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from ATIS systems GmbH may be monitored to ensure
compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. E-Mails are not secure and
cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is taken to accept these risks.