james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Headless mail renderer
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 03:28:43 GMT
Hi Tony,

We've got also the apache-extras [1] which is mercurial (hosted by
google for addons to apache projects).

I was wondering if the parser can be used without the full myna server.
I mean, we simply need to parse mail, not to configure a full server
with users,... ([2]).

Also, is the parser component packaged as a maven module to be easily
used as dependency somewhere else?

Whatever the response to the 2 above questions, feel free to push it
where you like. I will look at it :)

Tks,
- Eric

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/