james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Headless mail renderer
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 13:19:00 GMT
Hi Tony,

Javascript in james server would be a primeur.
But why not... there is more and more JS "on the other side" (thinking
to Node.js...). I'm using today Jackson to manipulate JSON in Java, but
Javascript has a more natural fit, so I understand why you choose it.

We will start around end-May with MAILBOX-44, but there today no
discussions/decisions on the chosen format to persist mail.

I would say "don't hurry, don't put pressure on you, and keep us updated
when you think to release it" :)

Tks,
- Eric