james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Headless mail renderer
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 04:21:49 GMT
Hi Tony,

We are starting to work on MAILBOX-44 "Design and implement a
distributed mailbox using Hadoop" [1]

We will need to store the mail in hadoop and the JSON format (in avro
file) may be a option.

You said you are "still polishing for release" your JSON transformer.
Have you got any plan to release it in opensource so we could use it ?

Tks,
Eric

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILBOX-44