james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1094982
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:42:55 GMT
2011/4/19 Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>:
> I am currently in the process of rewriting the low level field parsing
> code to make it capable of dealing with comments. I'll fix the
> regression as soon as that work is completed.

OK, I just added an hack to the DefaultBodyDescriptor to workaround
MIME4J-189. I marked it with a TODO, feel free to remove it once you
complete your fix.

> Please do not commit failing test cases even if those test cases are for
> a known regression, though. The respective JIRA issue should probably a
> better place for such test cases.

Now here all tests pass (I have a couple of failing tests related to
multipart with no boundary but I didn't commit them). If you still see
failing tests then probably it is something about svn eol style: let
me know what test fails and I'll try to understand how to commit them
with the right svn properties.

Stefano