james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Incorrect line length limitation while parsing headers
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:24:58 GMT
Hi,

in trunk we changed the exception to "max header length exception": as
we use a single buffer to store a whole header (even if it is folded
in 100 lines) we need to protect from memory usage using such limit.
We just released 0.6.1, not sure if we will release 0.6.2 or wait for
0.7. In case we will backport the change from trunk and change the
exception description instead of changing the logic.

Please file an issue at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J

Stefano