james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Fixing Hudson env (Re: Hudson build is still unstable: mime4j-trunk #748)
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:05:24 GMT
I'm starting to hate hudson ;-)

I don't understand what's going on. I checked out the svn trunk from
linux, freebsd and windows and everywhere it's working and passing
tests. So I guess hudson (or svn) does some mistake while updating
sources in a previous checkout.

I just deleted the old mime4j-trunk project in hudson (no way to
delete the workspace with my karma) and created a new one. Hope this
is finally fixed.

I also had to remove automatic deploy to the ASF snapshot repository
because it was failing with a 401 error and the build failed because
of this (the same for jDKIM). Is repository.apache.org down or do I
have to do something now that I deleted and recreated mime4j-trunk in
hudson?

Stefano