james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: 0.7 release road map; was Re: Release 0.6.1?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:16:13 GMT
2009/12/1 Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>:
> Folks,
>
> Could you please invest a few minutes into a quick review of open issues and
> reassign some of them to a later target (0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0)? It would be great
> to have a more concrete / realistic road map for the 0.7 release.

I moved any unussigned&unresolved issue from 0.7 to 0.8 and I made the
crypto notice issue "blocker" for a release.

Markus have this 2 issues assigned:
MIME4J-109 - Support for MIME Parameter Value and Encoded Word Extensions
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-109
MIME4J-130 - Add parse method for e-mail addresses that contain
special characters in the display name
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-130

Robert have 2 issues assigned:
MIME4J-98 - Review Use Of java.util.Date
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-98
MIME4J-131 - Factor out storage module
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-131

Robert, Markus, can you updated the status or move them to the 0.8 if
you don't plan to resolve them soon?

Stefano