james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject QuotedPrintable codec refactoring
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:53:43 GMT
Folks

I am currently working on refactoring QuotedPrintable codecs to address
MIME4J-103 and MIME4J-143. I also would like to look into possibility of
eliminating intermediate content buffering in Base64InputStream and
removal of ByteQueue and UnboundedFifoByteBuffer classes

If I hear no objections, I'll be committing my changes directly to the
trunk. Please complain loudly if that is not ok. If you prefer
review-then-commit approach I could commit my changes to a private
branch first.

Oleg