james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Wim Jongman <wim.jong...@gmail.com>
Subject Mime4j and Eclipse Orbit
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 22:40:48 GMT
Hello Mime4j developers,
I am in the process of writing a nntp connector for the Eclipse
Communication Framework project and an Eclipse based newsreader that will
use this engine. For the handling of mime related stuff I am planning to use
Mime4j. Since the Eclipse license is fairly commercial friendly, there is a
strict IP policy which I think is quite similar to the Apache licence.

It is the idea that each version you guys bring out will be OSGi-fied
(factored into a module aka plugin aka bundle) and stored for fast reference
inside the Eclipse Repos so that other Eclipse projects can benefit from the
work done