james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wiederkehr <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mime4j don't read first line of a mail !!
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:48:54 GMT
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Christophe MOURETTE
(AKIO)<cmo.akio@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org> wrote:
>

>> What mime4j version are you using?
>
>  maven artefact 0;6
>

>> How do you load the message stream?
>
> with this code :
> IContentHandler handler = DefaultContentHandler.getInstance();
>            MimeStreamParser parser = new MimeStreamParser();
>            parser.setContentHandler(handler);
>            if (handler.containsCRLF(inputStream)){
>                parser.parse(inputStream);
>            }else{
>                parser.parse(new EOLConvertingInputStream(new
> BufferedInputStream(inputStream)));
>            }

Okay, so you use your own ContentHandler implementation,
DefaultContentHandler, right?

Did you make sure to push back the first line of text that your
implementation reads in it's containsCRLF() method?

Besides, I don't think you have to make that distinction, Mime4j
should be able to parse all kinds of eol styles automatically..

Markus