james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe MOURETTE (AKIO)" <cmo.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mime4j don't read first line of a mail !!
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:03:46 GMT
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Markus Wiederkehr <
markus.wiederkehr@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Christophe MOURETTE
> (AKIO)<cmo.akio@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>
> wrote:
> >

> >> What mime4j version are you using?
> >
> >  maven artefact 0;6
> >

> >> How do you load the message stream?
> >
> > with this code :
> > IContentHandler handler = DefaultContentHandler.getInstance();
> >            MimeStreamParser parser = new MimeStreamParser();
> >            parser.setContentHandler(handler);
> >            if (handler.containsCRLF(inputStream)){
> >                parser.parse(inputStream);
> >            }else{
> >                parser.parse(new EOLConvertingInputStream(new
> > BufferedInputStream(inputStream)));
> >            }
>
> Okay, so you use your own ContentHandler implementation,
> DefaultContentHandler, right?

implements org.apache.james.mime4j.parser.ContentHandler

> Did you make sure to push back the first line of text that your
> implementation reads in it's containsCRLF() method?

containsCRLF() is specific for cr with equals symbols each 80 chars.

> Besides, I don't think you have to make that distinction, Mime4j
> should be able to parse all kinds of eol styles automatically..

i don't know if the problem is in this 2 methods :

public void startMessage() throws MimeException {
        if (stack.isEmpty()) {
            stack.push(this.entity);
        } else {
            expect(Entity.class);
            Message m = new Message();
            ((Entity) stack.peek()).setBody(m);
            stack.push(m);
        }
    }

public void startHeader() throws MimeException {
        stack.push(new Header());
    }

Christophe.