james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Wim Jongman <wim.jong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 source code
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:04:52 GMT
Yes, well, I am sorry to hear that. I want to make an OSGi bundle out of
mime4j to possibly propose it for the eclipse Orbit project. To be able to
do that, having all sources available to accompany the binaries would make
this task much easier. I am not at all interested in building the
application again. In fact, I want to take it as "pure" as possible, direct
from the source.