james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wiederkehr <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining open issues
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:27:53 GMT
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
>> Markus Wiederkehr wrote:

>>> I have re-targeted these for 0.7..
>>>
>>> Markus
>>>

>> As soon as there is some kind of a decision about MIME4J-34 I'll start
>> preparing the release packages.
>
> if you're happy with my resolution, then the issue can be closed

+1

I think you've made a good point with #112. I also believe that
perfect reproduction of a message would be a necessity if a Mime4j DOM
should ever be used for verifying an S/MIME signature..

Regarding 0.6 I think we can build a release candidate now..

Cheers
Markus

--
Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.