james-mime4j-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject [ANN] New, dedicated MIME4j development mailing list
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:49:40 GMT
[Sorry for crossposting to general@james.apache.org]

Hi,

The James Project is pleased to announce a mailing list dedicated to any
discussion around the development of our emerging MIME4j product.

MIME4J jira issues and commit messages are already going to this list.

If you are interested in MIME4j we would be happy if you'd join us on

    mime4j-dev@james.apache.org

by sending a plain mail to

    mime4j-dev-subscribe@james.apache.org

(and replying to the confirmation mail which is sent to you as a challenge).

If you encounter any issues with changing or adding subscriptions, let
us know on either server-dev@james.apache.org or the new list.

Thanks for your interest in JAMES and MIME4j.

   Bernd