From "Byron L Bailey" <baile...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HttpServletResponseWrapperSetStatusMsgTest
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:30:59 GMT

Ryan,

Thanks for your quick response.  However, the reason that I ask is because
in the Servlet 2.1 Spec it says that when calling setStatus(int, String
msg), the msg is sent back as the body of the response.  Yet, it appears
that watchdog expects a blank response since there is no golden file for
this test and will register a failure if it receives anything other than a
blank page since the .xml file has exactmatch=true.  Is this a correct
assessment?  If so, what is the appropriate behavior for this method?

-Byron

                      Ryan Lubke

                      <Ryan.Lubke@Sun.C        To:       Watchdog Developers List <watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                      OM>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: HttpServletResponseWrapperSetStatusMsgTest

                      07/09/02 01:49 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Watchdog

                      Developers List"

Hi Byron,

Yes, even though it's deprecated, it is a part of the API and still
valid to call.

-rl

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 12:51, Byron L Bailey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This test calls the method HttpServletResponse.setStatus(int, String)
which

mailto:watchdog-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>