From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ready to proceed with distribution?
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:00:31 GMT
Hi all,

I wrote a preliminary driver for the Latka tests.  It
doesn't do much more than Latka itself, but it does
leave some customization options open.

I think I've gone pretty much as far as I can without
making some non-backward compatible changes.  This
might be a good time to promote a daily snapshot build
to a point release and start making the more difficult
changes.  Does that sound good?  Could somebody
volunteer to confirm the integrity of the latest
snapshot and perform a release?  I'd rather let a
Watchdog veteran do it, if possible.

The remaining Latka conversion tasks are pretty
straightforward, I think.  There are 4 golden files
that need to be altered to match the new servlet
mappings.  Then all we have to do is craft a
distribution.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange