From "Immanuel, Gidado-Yisa" <a...@cdc.gov>
Subject RE: ServletContext.getResourcePaths?
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:08:32 GMT
Servlet 2.3 doc for ServletContext.getResourcePaths says:

  Returns:
  a Set containing the directory listing, or null if there
  are no resources in the web application whose path begins
  with the supplied path.

How is this to be intepreted when a 'null' value is passed in?
I would expect (according to the doc) a 'null' value to be
returned, though Tomcat throws a NullPointerException, which
is valid, though not documented.

- Gidado