From "Christopher K. St. John" <...@distributopia.com>
Subject Watchdog vs TCK
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:48:33 GMT
Ryan Lubke wrote:

> >  Watchdog is an official TCK
>
> Actually, Watchdog is not an official TCK (just wanted to make this
> clear).  It's nothing more than a test suite that uses the same test
> source.

 Could you expand on the relationship a little? I'm not
sure I understand what you mean by "not an official TCK"
but "uses the same test source"

 For instance, where's the official TCK? Who runs it
against Tomcat releases? Etc. (Or just point me to the
appropriate web page, or tell me to read the archives,
or whatever) I may have been misreading the announcement
about the cooperation between Sun and Apache on the
JCP.

 Thanks,

--
Christopher St. John cks@distributopia.com