From Ryan Lubke <Ryan.Lu...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: servlet-gtest.xml organization
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 18:50:09 GMT
The gtestservlet-test target will run all the defined servlet tests,
where as the individual targets all the user to run a specific test.

So if a user wanted to run only the SetContentLengthTest
they could issue 'ant -Dstest=SetContentLengthTest' and only that
test would be run.  Saves a bit of time when debugging a particular
issue.