From "vanitha.venkatraman" <Vanitha.Venkatra...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: OK, What Gives?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:18:11 GMT
Ankush,
To better understand 'Watchdog', please read the document watchdog-design' in
the doc directory of the workspace. This gives you more details.

TO manually verify JSP's:

For eg: HelloWorld.jsp
- Start the server after the war files are copied in the web-apps directory of
server - Bring up any browser
- Type: "http://localhost:8080/jsp-tests/HelloWorl.jsp", assuming localhost is
where the server is running. 'jsp-tests' is the context-root for the jsp tests.
 - From now, you should be able to navigate through all the jsp tests.

For more details on the jsp tests, look at:
jakarta-watchdog-4.0/src/conf/jsp-gtest.xml

Try copying each of the 'GET' requests from the file onto the browser.

-Vanitha