From Srinivasa Villuri <...@unify.com>
Subject jakarta-tools subproject?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:13:30 GMT
Can any suggest link to locate jakarta-tools project.

Thanks,
Srini

-----Original Message-----
From: watchdog-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:watchdog-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 3:36 PM
To: srv@unify.com
Subject: confirm subscribe to watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org

watchdog-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at watchdog-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

To confirm that you would like

   srv@unify.com

added to the watchdog-dev mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

watchdog-dev-sc.975627370.odgfjbfioepckplfpcgn-srv=unify.com@jakarta.apache.
org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

or click here:

mailto:watchdog-dev-sc.975627370.odgfjbfioepckplfpcgn-srv=unify.com@jakarta.
apache.org

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

Some mail programs are broken and cannot handle long addresses. If you
cannot reply to this request, instead send a message to
<watchdog-dev-request@jakarta.apache.org> and put the
entire address listed above into the "Subject:" line.

--- Administrative commands for the watchdog-dev list ---

   <watchdog-dev-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <watchdog-dev-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <watchdog-dev-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <watchdog-dev-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>