From "Santosh Singh [TEMP]" <Santosh.Si...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: OK, What Gives?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 18:47:56 GMT
Ankush,
 The war files that you copy to Tomcat directories are build using build.xml
file in the main workspace. When you give "build.sh dist" it makes a
distributable version of watchdog tests. You copy the war files into tomcat
directories and then run the tests from the workspace.
  Watchdog is a compliance tests suite that any JSP and servlet container writer
can use to test the conformance to the jsp and servlets specifications.

  -Santosh