From "vanitha.venkatraman" <Vanitha.Venkatra...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Am I the first??
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:26:33 GMT
Hi Dan Connelly,
'Watchdog' is a suite of validation tests for your Servlet/JSP container to
make sure they are compliant to the specifications. These are method level
tests, very simple and ensure that the containers implement the required
features specified in the JSP and Servlet specifications.

These tests are also the same that one would see for the JSP/Servlet J2EE
certification if you are a J2EE licensee.

These do not contain any functional tests and other J2EE components like EJB,
JMS, JDBC etc.

The list is not broken. It goes through periods of silence as folks are
looking at this alias only during the times when they validate their
JSP/Servlet containers.

We are working on better documentation.

Thanks for your interest.

-- Vanitha Venkatraman